Meet Dr. Randall B. Weil, San Francisco Plastic Surgeon
Helping SF Patients Feel Confident & Beautiful
“My many years of listening to plastic surgery patients and providing them with all of the various surgical and non-surgical options available have formed the foundation of my practice. I understand the importance of offering ‘mini’ surgical procedures as well as more extensive surgery. I feel confident that my entire team and I will provide the exceptional care you deserve.”
Choose a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Randall Weil is a board-certified San Francisco plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and he is certified by the American Board of Surgery in general surgery. Dr. Weil is also licensed by the Medical Board of California as a physician and surgeon.
Dr. Randall Weil was the chief of plastic surgery at St. Mary’s Medical Center of San Francisco for ten years. Part of his responsibility in this position required that he review and approve other doctors in his field. Dr. Weil’s approval of a surgeon’s training and skills was required in order for him/her to become a staff member at St. Mary’s.
If you are interested in speaking to Dr. Weil and finding out how his expertise and experience could be used to your benefit, contact ustoday to get started!
Education & Training
- Dr. Randall Weil graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in Texas.
- He completed a one-year internship at Los Angeles County Hospital.
- He completed five years of general surgery training at St. Mary’s Medical Center in San Francisco.
- Dr. Weil completed three years of plastic surgery training at St. Francis Memorial Hospital in San Francisco.
- He completed a two-year Orthopedic Residency training program in San Francisco.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- San Francisco Medical Society
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Medical Board of California
Dr. Randall Weil has operating privileges at several area hospitals and medical centers. In order to earn privileges to operate at a certain facility, a surgeon must show that he has performed enough surgeries in his specialty. A medical doctor from that facility will evaluate the surgeon to ensure his competency. Dr. Weil performs surgery at these facilities:
- Willow Surgery Center
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- St Mary’s Medical Center
- St Luke’s Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center
- Dr. Randall Weil taught residents at St. Mary’s Medical Center and won Teacher of the Year in 1987.
- He taught surgery residents at Kaiser Hospital in Oakland, California.
- Dr. Weil taught medical students at St. Luke’s in San Francisco.
Dr. Randall Weil has had the privilege of studying with some of the top plastic surgeons in the world including:
- Australian surgeon Dr. David John David
- Gordon Sasaki in Pasadena, California
- Sherrell Aston in New York
- Carl Hartaramph in Atlanta, Georgia
Always interested in staying up-to-date, our San Francisco plastic surgeon continually takes courses and attends seminars to update his skills and learn about the latest technology and techniques in the plastic surgery field.
Call our offices today at (415) 691-6370 if you are interested in scheduling an appointment with Dr. Weil!