LATISSE® Eyelash Enhancement in San Francisco
Get the Full, Lush Lashes You’ve Dreamed of!
Are your eyelashes short, sparse, or light? Do you yearn for more luscious lashes? Ask our San Francisco plastic surgeon about LATISSE® today. This prescription is intended to treat hypotrichosis, which is when there is inadequate lash growth. This product will cause the eyelashes to grow longer, fuller, and darker.
LATISSE should be applied nightly to the base of the eyelashes on the upper lid, using the provided applicators. Blot excess from your eye, disposing the applicator following a single use. Repeat for the opposite lid, using a new applicator and dispose similarly.
Please bear the following in mind:
- Do not apply LATISSE® to the lashes on the lower eyelid or directly in the eye.
- The applicators that come with LATISSE® are sterile and safe for your use, please do not use anything else as an applicator as it could introduce bacteria to your eye.
- For the same reason, do not allow either the applicators or the bottle’s tip to touch fingers or any other non-sterile surface. After the applicator has touched your eye, do not allow it to touch the top of the bottle. Get a new applicator instead.
- Always take out contact lenses before applying LATISSE®. They may be put back 15 minutes after application is complete.
- If you discontinue use of LATISSE®, your eyelashes will eventually return to their original appearance.
If you are interested in having show-stopping lashes, call our San Francisco plastic surgeon today at (415) 691-6370 to ask how you can get started.